Task: Manage and implement 2 year Supportive Services Program (SSP) for DBE Contractors.
Business Planning and Strategy
Building Strategic Partnerships
Marketing & Brand Development
NJDOT has engaged r6catalyst to manage and implement the two-year Supportive Services Program (SSP) for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Contractors. The SSP is a major initiative for NJDOT to help certified and qualified DBEs achieve proficiency to compete, on an equal basis, for contracts and subcontracts and thereby increase the number of DBE firms that are active on its projects. For this program, the r6catalyst team will provide in-depth and individualized business and technical assistance to certified DBE contractors.
- Contractor outreach and selection;
- Detailed Business Assessments;
- Develop strategic business plans for selected DBE Contractors;
- Recommend and develop detailed training curriculum;
- Conduct Training on Business Development, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, etc;
- Assist DBEs to find real opportunities for bidding and growing their businesses;
- Facilitate One-on-One Coaching and Technical Assistance sessions.